Here is a gift guide that is perfect for anyone who likes spending time outside. We think you will find something for any outdoor lover on your list. Check it out and let us know what you think!
3. Guide Book
A guide book is a great gift for an outdoor adventurer. Secrets of the National Parks is great for those interested in getting beyond the crowded attractions in our National Parks. (You could also give this guide with an annual National Parks Pass). You might also consider The Ultimate Hang: An Illustrated Guide To Hammock Camping for those new to hammocking.
5. An Outdoor Subscription Box
There are tons of outdoor subscription boxes out there all at various prices. Cairn is a great option at $29.95/month. If you are looking for camp food, Fireside Provisions will tailor your meals to your adventure. Little Hiker is a box specifically tailored to your littles. It includes an item for you, snack items, and something to help your littles explore.
6. A Book
8. Shoes to take you places!
- Snowshoes – These are so much fun and you can find them pretty decently priced. There are even some adorable kids versions so the whole family can enjoy the snow. (You could also give these snow goggles).
- Camping Slippers – Slip these on and snuggle into your sleeping bag to keep your feet extra toasty.
- Running Shoes – A nice pair of running shoes and this cool flashlight would make the perfect gift for the sporty outdoorsman.
- Hiking Shoes – Every outdoor person needs a good pair of hiking shoes, preferably waterproof. Check out this pair.
10. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
This is an awesome gift for anyone really. I use my waterproof bluetooth speaker what seems like daily. Great for music in the shower, or bring it camping without worrying about the elements ruining it.
Hopefully you found something on this gift guide that peaked your interest. We here at Hobo Hammocks hope you have the best Thanksgiving and Holiday season. Happy Hanging!